Monday, July 5, 2010

Out-The-Door

This is our new mission president(Jackson). The Church has a very sussinct transfer program. President and Sister Christensen picked up the Jacksons at the airport Wednesday afternoon and spent the evening together at the mission home. They did some business thursday morning and all the seniors met for lunch. Prior to lunch we all said goodbye to the Christensens and they were off. The rest of us had a very long lunch getting to know each other. The previous Sunday night the senior couples met with the Christensens for dinner at the Rotheys and had an emotional departure. Change is one of the constants in the mission field.

1 comment:

  1. How great to be connected on FB and to see your blog. It makes me so homesick to see the places and people I grew to love there. Thanks for your great posts. I saw your countdown clock at the bottom of your blog - I can't believe you have been serving for more than a year. It is amazing how quickly the time goes. We have now been home 9 months. I had to come home and get Invisilign Braces on my teeth...treatment is at least 18 months, so I know I will be home at least that long before the next mission! Take care, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete